This electric winch is especially designed for vehicle recovery. The free spool clutch included is operated by a pull and turn knob which disengages the gearbox to allow the wire rope to be pulled out without using electric power. A tension plate reduces backlash and snaring when pulling out the wire rope. It also features a mounting plate and a roller fairlead.
Equipped with a permanent motor, this device is suitable for intermittent duty application.
Delivery includes: 1 x winch, 1 x mounting plate, 1 x roller fairlead, 1 x hook with cable, power cable and mounting accessories such as screws and nuts.
- Max. line pull: 3000 lb
- Max. current: 145 Amp
- Motor: 1.2 HP, DC 12 V permanent magnet
- Gear ratio: 153:1
- Gearing: Differential planetary
- Wire rope length: 30′
- Winch weight: 12 lb
- Net weight (accessories included): 19.8 lb
- Dimensions: 11″ x 4″ x 4″ (L x W x H)
- Drum diameter: 1″
- With mounting plate and roller fairlead