This front wheel / drive wheel bearing removal / installation tool set, made of quality material, is a practical tool kit for the mechanic and is suitable for most modern vehicles.
This tool set is a good choice for the fast and effective removal and installation of wheel bearings on front-wheel drive vehicles. The assembly is quite easy, no need to remove the steering knuckle and strut.
Drifts and sockets are made of heavy duty carbon steel with plated coatings to prevent corrosion. And all drifts and sockets of different sizes are located in good order in the study blow molded case, which is rather convenient for you to use. And the molded storage case is well designed for a long life in daily use and for easy transportation.
- Material: Heavy-duty carbon steel
- Weight: 23.6 lb
- Suitable for VW, Audi, BMW, Ford, Seat, Skoda, Opel, etc.
- For the removal and installation of wheel bearings on front-wheel drive vehicles
- Delivery includes:
- 8 x socket (Φ): 1.77″, 1.69″, 1.65″, 1.61″, 1.57″, 1.54″, 1.5″, 1.34″
- 8 x drift (Φ): 2.36″, 2.52″, 2.68″, 2.83″, 2.91″, 3.15″, 3.23″, 3.35″
- 4 x adapter drift (Φ): 2.36″, 2.76″, 2.95″, 3.15″
- 1 x screw pivot: 11.4″ long
- Other sockets
- 1 x Red plastic storage case: 21.3″ x 12″ x 5.3″ (L x W x T)