This quality hutch provides a large cozy place for keeping small animals, especially the cute rabbits. It features multiple uses: playing, exercising, training, or simply keeping your pets safely.
This rabbit hutch provides your pets with plenty of exercise space while the tight iron wire mesh helps prevent mischievous behaviors and unexpected accidents. Meanwhile, the construction of iron wire grid ensures your monitoring of the pets and guarantees your pets a wide field of view and enough fresh air.
The rabbit hutch is built with high-quality wood frame, making it a strong and safe enclosure that lasts for years. Its green asphalt roof keeps rain away while the cozy cubby makes the perfect sleeping quarter. And the top roof can be opened to catch or release your pets. A pull-out tray makes cleaning easy. And the door closes easily and locks with a slide-bolt latch.
This wooden rabbit cage is perfect for small pets.
Important note: We recommend you placing the rabbit cage under shelter. Accordingly, it will last a longer life.
- Spacious layout
- Total size: 36″ x 17.7″ x 25.8″ (L x W x H)
- Inner dimensions: 15″ x 30.3″ x 16.1″ (W x D x H)
- Door size: 9.8″ x 11″ (W x H)
- Drawer size: 33.5″ x 16″ x 1.6″ (W x D x H)
- Solid pine wood frame with painted finish, plywood
- Durable powder-coated iron wire mesh
- Protection against moisture through covered green tar paper
- A coated pull-out tray for easy maintenance
- Weather resistant
- Suitable for rabbits
- Easy to assemble
- California Proposition 65
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.